Understand and ethically leverage technologies to enhance efficiencies, complete tasks, and accomplish goals.
- Navigate change and be open to learning new technologies.
- Use technology to improve efficiency and productivity of ones’ work.
- Identify appropriate technology for completing specific tasks.
- Manage technology to integrate information to support relevant, effective, and timely decision-making.
- Quickly adapt to new or unfamiliar technologies.
- Manipulate information, construct ideas, and use technology to achieve strategic goals.
- Cloud software
- Personal archiving
- Information evaluation
- Social media
- Microsoft software proficiency
- Online safety
- Communication and “netiquette”
- Creating digital content
- Adapting to evolving technology
- Identifying fraudulent activity
Action-words that describe this skill
- Computer Application, ISI 75M