The Biblical and Theological Studies major provides a focused study of the Bible, church history, and theology to prepare for graduate studies in preparation for a vocation of teaching. Students are prepared to:
- Interpret Christian scripture responsibly
- Identify and critically analyze appropriate sources in academic research
- Understand and assess contemporary church beliefs and practices in light of church history
- Have above-average facility with either Greek or Hebrew through the intermediate level
- Conduct mentored research of a high caliber, culminating in a conference presentation
- Develop the personal and spiritual maturity necessary for a vocation in teaching
View all details and course requirements for this program in the Milligan University Catalog (link below). The Milligan University academic catalog is the official, authoritative source for all academic requirements and policies. Any discrepancies in curricular requirements from other sources will default to the Catalog.