There are many college and university choices and, on the surface, many may look a lot like Milligan, but few can claim and prove our outcomes with exceptional academic quality, student satisfaction, and graduate success. Since Milligan students spend less and borrow less than most college students, you can see the tremendous value of a Milligan education.
- Total cost is $6,500 below the national average for private colleges and universities
- Average net cost after scholarships and aid is usually less than half, since most students receive generous aid. For families with lower incomes, the average net cost is within $1-2,000 of state school rates
- Room and board is lower than any other school in the region, including the state university, and $5,000 less than the national average for private college
- Average loan debt at graduation is $3,300 below the national average
- Milligan awards more institutional aid—more than most private schools and $11,400 more than the local state university
- Read more about Milligan’s value »
Estimate Your Cost
Explore all options with scholarships and grants, estimate your actual cost using our cost calculator and then consider options to manage your balance.
The Milligan University Net Price Calculator is part of a carefully designed program that can help guide a prospective student through estimating their financial aid options.
We’re here to help.
Milligan is committed to keeping college affordable for our students. We’ll work with you individually every step of the way to help investigate all the options available for financing your education.
Milligan University is a member of NASFAA (National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators). The Milligan University Student Financial Services Office and staff have adopted the NASFAA Code of Ethics and NASFAA Code of Conduct to insure good business practices in all day to day activities of the Student Financial Services Office. Copies of the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct are available for review in the Student Financial Services Office.