fbpx

COVID Response

COVID-19 RESPONSE »

X
Menu

Milligan senior show explores faith

MILLIGAN COLLEGE, Tenn. (Feb. 24, 2017)—Milligan College senior Carlynn Owen, from Johnson City, Tennessee, will present her senior showcase on Sunday, Feb. 26, with an opening reception from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Milligan Art Gallery, located in Derthick Hall. This event is free and open to the public.

The exhibit, “Created,” features Owen’s fine art and graphic design. She was inspired by a process of introspection and exploration of her faith.

“Every piece of artwork I create is exploration, further discovery into who my Savior has intended me to be,” said Owen. “In my art I find freedom, joy and ultimately, hope.”

The show will run until Friday, March 3. Learn more about Milligan arts events at www.milligan.edu/arts.

###

MILLIGAN UNIVERSITY is a Christian liberal arts university in Northeast Tennessee whose vision is to change lives and shape culture through a commitment to servant leadership. The university offers more than 100 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees and concentrations in a variety of fields, along with graduate and adult degree completion programs.  To learn more about Milligan University, visit www.milligan.edu or call 800-262-8337.

« Back to News & Events