For more than 20 years, Milligan’s graduate and professional studies programs have been highly respected by the business community, area health care facilities, schools, and organizations. Milligan is consistently named one of the best colleges and best values in the South by U.S. News & World Report and one of the Top 100 baccalaureate colleges in the nation by Washington Monthly.
If you are looking to move to a higher level of competence, specialty area, or leadership role, Milligan offers quality opportunities for working adults that are affordable and convenient. Explore the degree options available at Milligan and learn how you can achieve your true potential. Be a Buff!
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Counseling
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Graduate Certificate in Counseling
- Executive MBA Certificates
ADULT DEGREE COMPLETION
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Child & Youth Development
- Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN-BSN)