Located in the Tri-Cities Region of Northeast Tennessee near I-81 and I-26, Milligan College is a thriving Christian liberal arts college with over 40 years experience hosting summer camps, conferences, retreats, and training events. Our beautiful facilities offer an ideal setting and location for summer programs and conferences looking for a faith-based setting that has convenient access to much of the eastern United States.
The fresh mountain air, the beautifully landscaped campus, the access to both nature and metropolitan conveniences, and an attentive staff ready to support your facility and programming needs make Milligan College an attractive summer event location for teens, families, and adults.
- 30 minutes from Tri-Cities Airport
- 60 minutes from Asheville Airport
- 90 minutes from Knoxville Airport
- 3 miles from I-26
- 15 miles from I-81
- Nearby cities include:
- Johnson City (5 min.)
- Elizabethton (5 min.)
- Bristol (30 min.)
- Kingsport (30 min.)
- Large, intermediate, and small meeting spaces to accommodate groups of any size
- Full dining space
- Overnight housing for over 650
- Wireless Internet access in all meeting areas and most housing
- Complimentary parking
- Staff dedicated to your needs
- Availability: May-August
Milligan’s on-site support staff provides 24-hour service for your program. The college has over 40 years of experience hosting summer camps, conferences, retreats, and training events. Our staff are dynamic and enthusiastic about making sure your event is a success.