Current Milligan undergraduate students may be eligible for the Early Acceptance Plan (EAP). You may apply as early as your Junior year.
- Locks in tuition rate for the year you apply/are accepted
- Take 1 course in your senior year if you apply as a junior (lighten your load during grad school)
- Any major eligible (prerequisites are required, suggested majors increase chance of acceptance)
Requirements & Process
- Be finishing your bachelor’s degree at Milligan University.
- Complete the prerequisite requirements for admission
- Bachelor’s degrees can be in a variety of academic areas, some of which include exercise science, human relations, development, sociology, biology, and psychology
- Complete the EAP process described below (EAP students do NOT have to complete the application in OTCAS, also a cost savings)
- Complete and document a minimum of 40 hours observing occupational therapists in a variety of clinical settings
What We Look For
- GPA of at least a 3.0 or higher (average accepted is 3.6); transfer students must have a 3.3 GPA (unless you have a completed semester from Milligan)
- Good diversity in observation hours and more than 40 is a plus (average accepted is 100)
- Good letters of reference
How to Apply
- By Oct 1 (juniors and seniors), complete and submit the EAP application»
- Request transcripts from all colleges attended (including Milligan)
- Submit 2 references using the online form
- Complete and submit observation hours form by mailing the form or submitting with your EAP application
- Submit a page listing your professional and personal honors with your EAP application
Contact Stacy Shankle to learn more about Milligan OT and the EAP program.