Seeger Chapel steeple against an orange sunset
News

Abby Conley selected as Milligan's 2004 Grand Ambassador

MILLIGAN COLLEGE, TN (December 14, 2004) — Abby Conley, a junior English and humanities major from Grayson, Ky., was selected as the Fall Semester 2004 Grand Ambassador at Milligan College.

Conley said, “I chose to apply to be a student ambassador simply because I thought I would enjoy giving tours, which I do.  However, what I found while interacting with prospective students and their parents is that I truly believe in Milligan-the faculty, the students, the curriculum–everything it has to offer. Also, I find it exciting when I see students that I gave tours to on campus the next year.  I know that at least in some way, I was part of their decision to come to Milligan.”

Milligan College Student Ambassadors volunteer their time in an effort to recruit prospective students.  The Semester Grand Ambassador is the ambassador who has accumulated the most points in the semester by giving campus tours, taking prospective students and their families to lunch, hosting prospective students and volunteering their time during Open House events.

Posted by on December 14, 2004.