Seeger Chapel steeple against an orange sunset
News

Milligan Senior Fine Arts Reception Weekend

MILLIGAN COLLEGE, TN-Milligan senior fine arts major Chris Brandow will host an opening reception for his multi-media exhibit “Mystery” on Sunday, Dec. 2, at 2 p.m. in Ground Zero Gallery, located in the basement level of Derthick Hall on the Milligan College campus.

The exhibit includes works completed during Brandow’s course of study at Milligan College. Works include prints, drawings, paintings, photographs and sculpture.

“This is the culmination of my work at Milligan,” said Brandow. “I feel that the works exhibited will give a great representation of my personality, as well as show my growth as an artist.”

Brandow’s works encompass a wide range of genres, which he feels will appeal to a wide audience.

“I want to thank Mr. Blosser for exposing me to so many styles and various forms of media, so that I could have the fullest appreciation of different types of media as I learned which I favored most,” Brandow said.

“Mystery” will continue in the Ground Zero Gallery through Saturday, Dec. 8. For more information about gallery hours, please call 423-461-8970.

Posted by on December 2, 2001.