fbpx

Emergency Alert

COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATES »

X
Menu

Milligan Senior Fine Arts Reception Weekend

MILLIGAN COLLEGE, TN-Milligan senior fine arts major Chris Brandow will host an opening reception for his multi-media exhibit “Mystery” on Sunday, Dec. 2, at 2 p.m. in Ground Zero Gallery, located in the basement level of Derthick Hall on the Milligan College campus.

The exhibit includes works completed during Brandow’s course of study at Milligan College. Works include prints, drawings, paintings, photographs and sculpture.

“This is the culmination of my work at Milligan,” said Brandow. “I feel that the works exhibited will give a great representation of my personality, as well as show my growth as an artist.”

Brandow’s works encompass a wide range of genres, which he feels will appeal to a wide audience.

“I want to thank Mr. Blosser for exposing me to so many styles and various forms of media, so that I could have the fullest appreciation of different types of media as I learned which I favored most,” Brandow said.

“Mystery” will continue in the Ground Zero Gallery through Saturday, Dec. 8. For more information about gallery hours, please call 423-461-8970.

###

MILLIGAN COLLEGE is a Christian liberal arts college in Northeast Tennessee whose vision is to change lives and shape culture through a commitment to servant leadership. The college offers more than 100 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees and concentrations in a variety of fields, along with graduate and adult degree completion programs.  To learn more about Milligan College, visit www.milligan.edu or call 800-262-8337.

« Back to News & Events