News & Events
- 09/19: Milligan Hosts Renowned Storyteller Elizabeth Ellis
- 09/16: Milligan hosts Vanderbilt prof to discuss psychology behind presidential election
- 09/13: US News ranks Milligan among top regional universities in the South
- 09/07: Milligan offering preview days for prospective students
- 09/06: Milligan Hosts Noted C.S. Lewis Scholar
- 09/02: Milligan Hosts the Jonesborough Storytellers Guild
- 09/01: Milligan offering Ed.D, Ed.S. next summer
Teresa Crowe, from Knoxville, Tennessee, will showcase her collage, mixed media, and found object assemblages and boxes in her artwork. Her work has been shown at the Knoxville Hope auction, the Knoxville Dogwood Arts festival, the Knoxville Arts Council, Laurel and Havonic galleries in the Knoxville Candy factory, and on WATE TV’s Live at Five program.
Male singers of all ages are invited to a two-day choral festival led by music professor Dr. Noah DeLong, along with colleagues from the ETSU choral area. Participants will join a festival chorus to learn and perform several pieces of music in a public concert. Registration is free for students of any level, $15 for adults (includes music and Saturday lunch).
Sign-up to be on the under-class man or upper-class man team to compete for the powder puff trophy!
Join some of Milligan’s most beloved retired professors in a unique opportunity to step back into the classroom and learn how the college survived, thrived, and flourished in the midst of world events from its founding and beyond. Classes are scheduled to meet on Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m.
For this event, Dr. Pat Magness will speak on “Milligan & Women’s Issues.” Learn more.
News Releases by Year
The President's Report
- Milligan Welcome Week 2016
- Be A Buff Camps 2016
- Spring Commencement 2016 Photos
- Advent Market 2015
- 8th Annual Buffalo Tales
- Homecoming 2015 Photos
- Photos: Welcome Week 2015
- Campus Work Day 2015
- Photo Gallery: Emmanuel Christian Seminary becomes part of Milligan
- Milligan welcomes students for Honors Weekend
- Rise Above Research Conference 2014
- “The Diary of Anne Frank” Rehearsal Photography
- Haiti Food Pack, by James Douglas