News & Events
- 04/03: Milligan hosts 10th annual Edible Books Festival virtually
- 04/01: Milligan recognizes 2020 Jeanes Scholarship recipients
- 03/26: Confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 03/20: Milligan to finish semester online
- 03/19: Cancelled and postponed events
- 03/17: Milligan’s VITA program cancels 2020 dates
- 03/12: Milligan schedule changes due to coronavirus
- 03/10: ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ cancelled
- 03/06: Milligan hires addictions counseling professor
- 03/04: Milligan students bring home ADDY Awards
It is the 10th Anniversary of the Milligan Libraries Edible Books Festival, and the show must go on!
All Milligan faculty, staff, students and alumni are invited to create an edible book item.
- It must be edible.
- It must have a book theme.
- Work with what you have. Do not make extra trips to the store.
- Be creative. Google and Pinterest have lots of great ideas.
Email a photograph of your entries, including your name and the title of your entry to library @ milligan.edu by Monday, April 13, 5:00 p.m. EDT. Tuesday-Wednesday, April 14-15, vote on the Edible Books Festival Event Facebook page for Most Creative, Funniest/Punniest, and Overall Favorite. Full voting instructions will be on the Facebook page. Winners will be announced on Thursday, April 16. Dunkin gift cards will be mailed to all winners.
Opening reception: April 5, 2-4 p.m.
Greg Coley, minister to youth and young adults at Grandview Christian Church, will be speaking in Seeger Chapel.
Music Department Students and Faculty, led by Kellie Brown, Professor of Music at Milligan.
News Releases by Year
- Fall 2019
- Summer 2019
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Digital Edition - March 2017
- Fall 2016
- Digital Edition - September 2016
- Summer 2016
- Digital Edition - March 2016
- Fall 2015
- Summer 2015
- Digital Edition - March 2015
- Fall 2014
- Digital Edition - September 2014
- Summer 2014
- Digital Edition - March 2014
- Fall 2013
- Digital Edition - September 2013
- Summer 2013
- Spring 2013
- Fall 2012
- Summer 2012
- Spring 2012
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Spring 2011
- Fall 2010
The President's Report
- Emmanuel Faculty Travels 2018
- Welcome Week 2017-18
- Campus Work Day 2017
- Spring Commencement 2017
- Fall Commencement 2016
- Homecoming 2016 photos
- Milligan Welcome Week 2016
- Be A Buff Camps 2016
- Spring Commencement 2016 Photos
- Advent Market 2015
- 8th Annual Buffalo Tales
- Homecoming 2015 Photos
- Photos: Welcome Week 2015
- Campus Work Day 2015
- Photo Gallery: Emmanuel Christian Seminary becomes part of Milligan
- Milligan welcomes students for Honors Weekend
- Rise Above Research Conference 2014
- “The Diary of Anne Frank” Rehearsal Photography
- Haiti Food Pack, by James Douglas