Milligan’s graduate and professional studies programs are highly respected by the business community, area health care facilities, schools, and organizations. Milligan is consistently named one of the best colleges and best values in the South by U.S. News & World Report and one of the Top 100 baccalaureate colleges in the nation by Washington Monthly.
If you are looking to move to a higher level of competence, specialty area, or leadership role, Milligan offers quality opportunities for working adults that are affordable and convenient. Explore the degree options available at Milligan and learn how you can achieve your true potential. Be a Buff!
- Master of Arts in Humanities (MAH)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education – Initial Licensure (MEd)
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Teaching (MEd) – ONLINE
- Master of Science in Counseling (MSC)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS)
- Education Specialist (EdS)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Graduate Certificate in Counseling