Throughout its history, Milligan College has maintained an active relationship with the community of churches which emerged from the Stone-Campbell movement of the 19th century — a religious community committed to the restoration of New Testament Christianity and the unity of all believers.
As a Christian liberal arts college dedicated to academic excellence and the education of the Christian leaders of tomorrow, Milligan depends on the annual financial support provided by its partner churches. In addition to financial support, churches partner with Milligan through prayer, encouragement and by assisting in the recruitment of potential students. In this section, we have outlined some of the resources available to our partner churches and some additional useful information about the college and its role in developing the ministers, missionaries, and church leaders of tomorrow.
Office of Church Relations
The mission of the Milligan College Office of Church Relations is to establish and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships between the college and the Christian Churches and Churches of Christ. Please contact Kit Dotson, Associate Director of Church Relations, for more information or to schedule any of the following opportunities for Milligan to be represented within your church.
- Speaker or guest preacher for worship services or other church events
- Visit from a Milligan representative to a church missions team, staff member or team leader
- Milligan’s Church Relations video, bulletin inserts or other printed materials
- Milligan College display for use in missions fairs or other events
- Visit from a Milligan admissions counselor to church youth or student groups or activities
- Milligan faculty or staff member for preaching, Bible study leadership or other teaching opportunities
- More information about Youth in Ministry-Milligan’s outreach program to high school students. YiM’s mission is to help teens explore God’s call for their lives. Please visit youthinministry.org.