Congratulations on your admission to Milligan! Make plans to join us for Connections Orientation, which prepares new students and parents for a smooth and easy transition to college life.
Attend April 9 or June 11, 2022
- Meet your faculty mentor and sit down with them for an academic advising session
- Select courses for Fall and leave with a schedule in hand
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Have your student ID made (please bring an official ID or Driver’s License).
- Address your family’s questions during student and parent sessions or 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus on a student-led campus tour.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan, but you must be admitted to attend. However, if you want to register for fall classes at the Connections event, you must first pay your $200 enrollment deposit.
You will be informed of your advising appointment on Saturday morning when you check-in. We do not give appointment times in advance because they are subject to change.
Your Admissions Recruiter is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan!
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE
The registration for Connections covers the student and up to two (2) parents/guests per student.
- April Connections: Register by April 1 and save $10!
- $40 before April 1
- $50 after April 1
- June Connections: Register by June 1 and save $10!
- $40 before June 1
- $50 after June 1