Milligan values and welcomes the unique qualities and academic standards that homeschool students bring. Through quality academics and a focused Christian commitment, discover the world that surrounds you and embark on a journey towards promise and progress. Explore your passion, refine your talents, and affirm your faith.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, requesting official transcripts and test scores has been hard for most students. We can use unofficial copies for admissions purposes. We will work with you individually to use whatever you can provide us at the moment. Contact your admissions recruiter or reach out to email@example.com for assistance with transcripts and test scores.
- APPLICATION: Complete and submit your official application.
- Apply Online Now »
- Requires a $30 non-refundable application fee
- TRANSCRIPT: Request that a copy of your high school transcript be sent to Milligan.
- Transcript request form »
- Electronic transcripts through Parchment and other online services accepted.
- TEST SCORES: Request that official ACT, SAT-I, or CLT scores be sent directly to Milligan.
- ACT code: 3996
- SAT-I code: 1469
- A writing sample and a description of high school involvement also will be required from students who have an ACT score below 21, SAT score (after March 2016) below 1060 or old SAT score (prior to March 2016) of 980, a CLT score below 68, or a GPA below 2.75.
- TEST OPTIONAL: If you select to be admitted without a test score (this applies to admission and academic merit scholarship), a description of your high school and community extracurricular involvement is required as part of the application. A writing sample also may be requested. Contact your counselor or click here to learn more about test optional.
Academic merit-based scholarships up to $15,000/year are available, plus fine arts, music, athletic, and leadership scholarships. Milligan also offers need-based grants, state, and federal aid. We have a payment plan to help make budgeting easier for you and your family. Contact our Admissions Office to find out what you might qualify for!