Congratulations on your admission to Milligan!
Make plans to join us for Connections: New Student Orientation, which prepares new students and parents for a smooth and easy transition to college life. Choose either April 11-12 OR June 13-14.
- Build friendships with other new students.
- Meet your faculty mentor.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand.
- Have your student ID made.
- Address your family's questions during student and parent sessions or 1:1 talks.
- Become familiar with Milligan's campus on a student-led campus tour.
You're welcome to attend Connections even if you haven't quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We're looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan College!
Register for Connections today!
|»||Schedule & Brochure|
|»||New Student/Orientation Information|