Lead and serve your country without sacrificing your college experience. Plus, in Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC), a career is waiting for you when you graduate.
Milligan University’s ROTC program is offered in partnership with the United States Army on the campus of East Tennessee State University (ETSU), located just five miles from Milligan’s campus. Milligan students can enroll in the Military Science program by registering for the Military Science classes (MSCI) listed in the Milligan catalog.
Lead & Serve
The ROTC program is designed to develop the students’ managerial and leadership abilities, introduce students to the mission and organization of the United States Army, and prepare them for service as commissioned Officers in the Active Army, Army Reserve, or Army National Guard upon degree completion.
- Army ROTC is one of the nation’s top leadership programs
- Graduate with a guaranteed career as an Army Officer
- Get tuition coverage, plus other monetary support for books and costs of living
- Part of your college curriculum and includes training and one-of-a-kind experiences
In addition to world-class leadership, Army ROTC also offers generous scholarships to qualified students. Students participating in Army ROTC at Milligan University may apply for an Army ROTC Scholarship. These scholarships pay:
- 100% tuition and fees* while on scholarship
OR $10k per year ($5k per semester)
- $420 per month (up to 10 months each school year) for expenses
- $600 per semester for books
*Please be advised, not all fees are covered. If you have any questions regarding your financial aid award as a ROTC scholar, please contact Financial Aid.