Express Books is preorder system that allows students to reserve their textbooks and have them waiting for pickup when they arrive on campus. This service eliminates any concern about when and how books will be purchased.
“Express Books” also gives students the first opportunity to purchase used books.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Express Books?
- The “Express Books” program provides students with the opportunity to:
- Reserve their textbooks in advance for all their classes
- Have the first opportunity to purchase used textbooks
- Have textbooks waiting for them upon arrival on campus
How does Express Books Work?
- Students enroll in the program
- The bookstore selects all the books for your classes
- Textbooks are placed in a personalized box
- Each personalized box is held at the bookstore
- Books are paid for when picked up
Can I return a book?
You may return a book purchased through the Express Books program before August 31. The book must be in the same condition as when it was purchased and the original bookstore receipt is required for any textbook return.
What if I drop a class?
You can return a book for a full refund within the guidelines of our standard returns policy with a copy of your drop add slip (from the registrars office) and your original bookstore receipt.
What if I don't pick up my books on Saturday?
Any Freshmen reservations not picked up on Saturday will be re-shelved for the benefit of other students. All others will be re-shelved on August 28.
How and when do I pay for my books?
Payment is due when you pick up your books. We accept cash, check and credit card ( MC, Visa, Discover, American Express )
Contact the bookstore at 800.446.4045.