Occupational Therapy is a career dedicated to helping people of all ages participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations).
Open to rising freshmen through current seniors (2022) who are considering a career of service in occupational therapy.
- Come see why OT is consistently recognized as a top 10 career choice
- Explore the creative mindset of OT through hands-on activities
- Have fun with real life interventions that are the hallmark of OT, in a relaxed, no-fail environment
- Engage with current students and faculty while learning the core essentials of the field
- Discover more about the vast array of settings such as hospitals, schools, skilled nursing facilities, pediatric clinics, home health and more
- Learn more about the application process for Milligan’s OT program and the Early Acceptance Program as an undergraduate
- Try therapy swings, balls, and mats in our sensory lab
- Make and take home a piece of assistive technology
- Design a game for people of varying abilities to be able to play
- Use different types of adaptive equipment designed to help people
- Receive a Milligan camp shirt
- $125 before June 1
- $150 after June 1