Open to rising juniors, seniors and current seniors (2023) who are considering a career as a registered nurse.
- Active engagement and hands-on learning with Milligan nursing faculty
- Develop skills used by registered nurses every day to care for patients
- Learn how to assess vital signs, start IVs, give injections, and more
- Gain knowledge to serve as a healthy lifestyle advocate for family and friends
- Tour area health care agencies
- Earn CPR certification
- Discover employment and advanced degree opportunities in nursing
- Learn why Milligan nursing grads are highly recruited by employers
Participants will receive:
- Milligan University Nursing messenger bag and lab equipment
- Milligan University Nursing t-shirt
Registration is open to rising juniors, seniors and current seniors (Class of 2023). Register by May 15 for a discount!
- $175 before May 15
- $225 after May 15
NOTE: DAY CAMP only. Lunch is included but no overnight housing or evening programming is provided.
- REGISTER online
- PAYMENT: Submit your payment to Milligan within 10 days of your confirmation email.
PAY ONLINE or send payment to: Milligan Summer Camps, PO Box 210, Milligan, TN 37682
- MEDICAL FORM: Complete your medical form ASAP
Questions? Email email@example.com
Camp students may be identified or photographed for publication, broadcast, transmission and/or electronic display by the news media or University public relations officials. Unless a written statement to the contrary is filed with the Office of Summer Programs (REBooher@milligan.edu) PRIOR to the start of camp, camp students waive their model rights to be photographed for the University’s print and online publications without prior notice.