Explore the world of engineering through hands-on projects and competitions that are arranged to show engineering design concepts and optimization.
- Learn foundational concepts and design processes from experienced engineering faculty
- Individual and team projects allow you to be a participant and a spectator
- Create a high-pressure water-rocket and measure how high it flies
- Design, build, and test the strength of your balsa-wood bridge
- Program your car to race against the competition
- Get a better understanding of what engineers do and how they do it
- Learn more about Milligan’s engineering program
You will receive:
- Milligan Engineering t-shirt
Registration is open to rising high school freshmen through seniors (Class of 2023). Register by May 15 for a discount!
- $175 before May 15
- $225 after May 15
NOTE: DAY CAMP only. Lunch is included but no overnight housing or evening programming is provided.
- REGISTER online
- PAYMENT: Submit your payment to Milligan within 10 days of your confirmation email.
PAY ONLINE or send payment to: Milligan Summer Camps, PO Box 210, Milligan, TN 37682
- MEDICAL FORM: Complete your medical form ASAP
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp students may be identified or photographed for publication, broadcast, transmission and/or electronic display by the news media or University public relations officials. Unless a written statement to the contrary is filed with the Office of Summer Programs (REBooher@milligan.edu) PRIOR to the start of camp, camp students waive their model rights to be photographed for the University’s print and online publications without prior notice.
Learn from engineering faculty with some pretty impressive credentials! The United Nations. NASA. U.S. Department of Energy. West Point. Fulbright Scholar.