Explore the world of engineering through hands-on projects and competitions that are arranged to show engineering design concepts and optimization.
- Learn foundational concepts and design processes from experienced engineering faculty
- Individual and team projects allow you to be a participant and a spectator
- Create a high-pressure water-rocket and measure how high it flies
- Design, build, and test the strength of your balsa-wood bridge
- Program your car to race against the competition
- Get a better understanding of what engineers do and how they do it
- Learn more about Milligan’s engineering program
You will receive:
- Milligan Engineering t-shirt
- Option to earn University credit for “Introduction to Engineering FENG-101”
- Schedule Coming soon »
- $300 before June 1
- $350 after June 1
Learn from engineering faculty with some pretty impressive credentials! The United Nations. NASA. U.S. Department of Energy. West Point. Fulbright Scholar.