REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN THROUGH March 31st
Join us for the 34th annual Milligan College Summer Bible Bowl Tournament. Match wits with teams from around the country in the Round Robin and Double Elimination tournaments (Upper and Lower Divisions), the Individual Achievement Test, and the always popular BuzzOff, a unique fast-paced competition you won’t find anywhere else. Create memories and form new friendships as you spend time immersed in God’s Word on the campus of Milligan College in beautiful east Tennessee.
- You must have the name of each player on your team to register. Registrations without player names will not be accepted.
- You must list one Quizmaster for each team for each team you register.
- For the safety of everyone, Milligan College requires that you complete a National Criminal and Sex Offender Background Check on every adult leader working with your group. Once your group is registered, you will be asked to verify completion, before arriving at the tournament, of a proper background check on each person 18 and up serving in a supervisory capacity with students.
About the Tournament
This year’s tournament runs June 4-7th. We are accepting up to 64 teams – 32 in Upper Division and 32 in Lower Division. Registration for each Division will remain open thru March 31 or until all 32 spots for that division are filled, whichever comes first.
- $125 per person for team members and sponsors
- $100 per person for non-playing students, age 13 & up
- Children age 6-12 may attend for $50
There is no additional team fee. Housing on campus and meals are included. One half your team’s total fee is due up front as a deposit to secure your slot, with the other half due on arrival at the tournament.
To get started, click on the ‘Register Your Team’ link to the right.
Email email@example.com or call 423.461.8748.