The Spring 2021 semester will be offered on-campus, with online options in some programs. Our goal is to provide our distinctive educational experience while ensuring everyone’s health and safety. View our COVID response plan here »
We are accepting applications for future terms and will work with applicants to use unofficial transcripts for conditional admission purposes. We also would be glad to arrange for on-campus or virtual tours, interviews, and meetings with our faculty and staff. Contact your recruiter for assistance.
Have you completed some college before life happened?
Want to finish your business degree?
- Small class sizes with intentional care
- Tuition is lower than state university rate, no hidden fees
- We evaluate your transcripts of past college credit and develop a plan just for you
- Fall, spring, summer — Start when it’s convenient for you
- Combination of online and face-to-face courses (one night a week)
- Take 1-3 courses at a time during each 8-week term as they fit your workload and schedule
- Most students are eligible for financial aid; we work with tuition reimbursement plans
If you have at least two years of full-time work experience and have completed at least 40 hours of college credit, Milligan can help put you on the fast track to own your own business, oversee a department, advance your position or salary, or change your career path altogether.
Milligan has a flexible and affordable way for you to complete your degree.
What makes Milligan’s program different?
You’ll find our small classes and intentional care truly make the Milligan experience unique. Our students and alumni tell us over and over that they wish they’d started at Milligan originally because they’ve never seen a university that cares like Milligan. We care about your academic and career success but we also care about you personally.
Teaching is more than a job to our faculty—it’s a mission. They are dedicated teachers, experienced professionals, and trusted mentors who invest time, energy, and ideas to inspire you and help you reach your highest potential. It’s not just a degree. It’s your future, but it’s also your now.
Can I afford Milligan?
Tuition for the program is priced below the local state university rate and there are no hidden fees. Students are eligible to apply for state and federal tuition assistance programs and for employer reimbursement when applicable. We also offer a payment plan. Ask us how our costs compare to other similar institutions and programs!
How long will it take to finish my degree?
We evaluate your transcripts of past college credit and develop a plan just for you. This ultimately saves you time and money by making sure you stay on track to complete your degree without any surprises and at the speed you prefer. Email GPS@milligan.edu to get your process started.
Major. The Business Administration major with concentration in management consists of 48 semester hours. Completing the entire major usually takes approximately 16 months, depending on how many courses you take at a time and what credits you might transfer in. You can take 1-3 courses at a time during each 8-week term as they fit your workload and schedule. Let us help you develop a plan.
Degree. Completion of the degree is dependent upon how many credits will transfer from your previous institutions to help meet the overall 128 required hours to graduate from Milligan.
How are classes delivered?
Courses are delivered in two main formats:
- Hybrid: Hybrid courses include some coursework that is done online by each student as well as classroom time with the instructor on the Milligan campus
- Online: Online classes are also available. No on-campus meetings are required for these, and students may complete their work at any time of the day or night within the established deadline.
What types of classes would I take?
The business administration major has a concentration in management. The curriculum prepares students for a broad range of business and management careers. Take courses in leadership, economics, accounting, business statistics, corporate finance, marketing, management, operations management, human resource management, business ethics, business law, international business, and business strategy. View all details and course requirements for this program in the Milligan Catalog.
Will this prepare me to be successful?
Our graduates are leaders in their fields, working for CPA firms, banks, financial service companies, healthcare organizations, non-profit organizations, and a variety of other companies. Milligan has earned the respect of employers locally and throughout the U.S. »
- Looking for an online program in Computer Information Systems? Consider our IS-Mobile program »
- Have completed no or little previous college credit? Ask about our IS-Business program »
Contact Milton Carter or call 423.461.8902.