School of Bible & Ministry
The Worship Leadership major prepares students for worship leadership that is scripturally sound and musically and artistically competent.
- Approach worship leadership in ways that reflect sound theological, philosophical, cultural, and practical understandings of ministry
- Synthesize and apply musical learning
- Understand, communicate, and perform in a variety of musical styles
- Interpret Christian scripture responsibly
- Identify and critically analyze appropriate sources in academic research
- Understand and assess contemporary church beliefs and practices in light of church history
- Reflect theologically on contemporary culture and discern the challenges and opportunities for the church to embody a faithful presence within that culture
- Develop personal and spiritual maturity necessary for worship leadership
MINISTRY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
This major is part of the Ministry Leadership Program. Learn more about this exciting program »
View all details and course requirements for this program in the Milligan College Catalog (link below). The Milligan College academic catalog is the official, authoritative source for all academic requirements and policies. Any discrepancies in curricular requirements from other sources will default to the Catalog.