Cancelled and postponed events
MILLIGAN COLLEGE, Tenn. (March 19, 2020) — Milligan College has closed campus to external visitors and guests beginning today, March 19, through Friday, April 3. In addition, multiple on-campus events have been cancelled or postponed this spring. Additional events may be postponed or cancelled as Milligan continues to evaluate the changing dynamics of the coronavirus. Updates will be listed at milligan.edu/health.
Currently, the following events have been altered:
- Milligan admission’s Preview Day scheduled for Friday, March 20, has been cancelled.
- The Johnson City Symphony Orchestra’s concert, “Scottish Inspirations,” on Saturday, March 21, is cancelled.
- The Conference on Christianity and Literature on Friday, March 27, has been postponed until next academic year.
- The “Sounds of God” concert by MCA Multicultural Worship on Tuesday, March 31, is cancelled.
- Milligan’s VITA tax preparation program on Saturday, March 21, and Saturday, April 4, are cancelled.
- Milligan’s spring theatre production, “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time,” March 26-29 is cancelled.
- The Kappa Delta Pi induction ceremony on Saturday, April 4, is cancelled and will occur online.
- The ALM Ladies Lunch featuring Pam Tebow on Saturday, April 4, has been rescheduled for Saturday, September 19.
- The Symphony of the Mountains Youth Orchestra has postponed the concert scheduled for Saturday, April 4. The new date is to be determined.
- Connections, Milligan’s new student orientation, on Saturday, April 18, has been rescheduled for Saturday, July 11.
- The “Book of Ruth” concert on Saturday, April 25, is being postponed until next academic year.
- The Greenwell-Aldridge Memorial Golf Classic on Monday, June 15, is being postponed, and the new date is to be determined.
For more updates, visit milligan.edu/health.
MILLIGAN COLLEGE is a Christian liberal arts college in Northeast Tennessee whose vision is to change lives and shape culture through a commitment to servant leadership. The college offers more than 100 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees and concentrations in a variety of fields, along with graduate and adult degree completion programs. To learn more about Milligan College, visit www.milligan.edu or call 800-262-8337.