Attend one: April 19 & 20 | June 14 & 15, 2013
- Begin to build friendships with other new Milligan students...maybe even find your roommate!
- Meet faculty and staff — those who will serve as your mentors for the next few years.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand — no need to worry over the summer about which courses you’ll take.
- Address your parents’ questions and needs with special sessions just for them.
- Discover how you can be involved with student activities.
- Receive answers to your remaining financial aid questions.
- Have your student ID made so you can start using it from Day 1.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus — the place where you will spend your time learning and living.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. Perhaps this experience will provide the final piece of the puzzle. Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan College!
Register for Connections today!
|»||Schedule & Brochure|
|»||New Student/Orientation Information|