Private Aid

Non-Milligan Assistance (NMA) and Outside Scholarships
These are scholarships awarded to the student by an outside source. These scholarships are credited directly to the student's account. Receipt of any outside scholarship may reduce the total award package per federal regulations. You are required to report outside scholarship awards to Student Financial Services. Report the annual amount of the scholarship on your award letter.

If you are searching for private scholarships, be sure to use a reputable source (you should never have to pay for scholarship information — beware of scams).

Reputable sources we recommend include: