What’s a transfer?
Transfer students are those who have completed 24 or more college credit hours after high school graduation at the time of application to Milligan College.
- Excellent academics
- Welcoming Christian community
- Small classes, personal attention
- Assistance with admissions process
- Easy and comfortable transition
- Successful alumni
Transfer students are eligible for merit-based scholarships up to $8,000/year plus need-based grants, state and federal aid programs. And we have a payment plan to help make budgeting easier for you and your family. Contact us to find out what you might qualify for!
Milligan maintains articulation agreements with several community colleges. These agreements will help you make a smooth transition when transferring to Milligan from a two-year institution. You can plan a program of study that begins with courses to complete at your community college that then lead to a four-year degree from Milligan. Click here to learn more.
- Be in good standing at an accredited college or university
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Show evidence of Christian commitment and academic potential
- Apply for admission
- Furnish transcripts of all previous college work (see Transfer Credit Policy)
- ACT or SAT-I scores and high school transcripts are not required unless you have completed fewer than 24 college semester hours
Get a transcript review!
Send us your transcript(s) and our Registrar will review them and get you an evaluation of what credits will transfer to Milligan.
Non-Traditional Transfer Students
If you have a community college degree and are a working adult, you might not be able to enroll at Milligan during the day. But you should consider completing your bachelor’s degree in the evening or online through Milligan’s Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP).
- Contact our Transfer Counselor or call 800.262.8337
- Get an application from www.milligan.edu
- Request transcripts and references
- Complete your FAFSA as soon after Jan. 1 as possible and have your results sent to Milligan (code: 003511)