Milligan has a great opportunity for you to visit campus and get an in-depth look at all we have to offer. Open House events are scheduled several times throughout the year.
During your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with college administrators, faculty, and students, learn more about the academic programs, become familiar with student life and support services, eat lunch in our beautiful dining center, learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities, and explore the campus. It’s an excellent opportunity to get all your questions answered by the people who know best.
What To Expect During Open House:
- Tour the campus and see the opportunities for you to be involved in the active student and spiritual life on campus
- Talk face-to-face with our amazing faculty at a special Academic Fair. Learn more about your areas of interest and our academic programs.
- Eat lunch in our beautiful dining hall surrounded by students and faculty (no charge for student and up to 2 parents)
- Learn more about financial aid and scholarships. Learn how to make your Milligan education a reality.
- Talk with our current students and their experience at Milligan -- in the classroom, residence halls, student activities, athletic fields, and in our region
If you have questions about Open House, please call 800.262.8337 or e-mail our Campus Visits Coordinator.